This post was created in partnership with Cricut. All content, ideas and opinions are my own! Thank you for supporting the sponsors that keep Weekend Pursuits party ready and stocked with confetti! Read more about Weekend Pursuit’s policies here.
How crazy is it that the Fourth of July is this WEEKEND!? I have been crafting non-stop and just finished the most amazing piñata for this weekend’s festivities #everypartyneedsapiñata I am saving the piñata reveal for another day (trust me it is worth the wait), but in the meantime I am sharing all the how-to details on this awesome American Flag Monogrammed Tray. It combines so many of my favorite things (‘merica, serving trays and monograms!) and using my Cricut Explore™ it only took me about ten minutes to make 💁
Note: This tutorial is intended for someone with experience using Cricut Design Space™, therefore, I will not go over the basics that most Cricut users are familiar with, rather this is a general overview of how I achieved the look of my finished DIY. As always, I am happy to answer any questions, just leave a comment or send me an email!
- Visit Mark and Graham, create and save your monogram.
- Open this template for the flag’s stripes in Cricut Design Space™.
- Select upload image and upload your monogram.
- Adjust the size of your monogram to fit the overall design of the flag and then adjust the size of the entire design to your desired size.
- Cut out your designs, cut the stripes from red vinyl and the monogram from blue vinyl.
- Using transfer tape, adhere your monogrammed flag to your tray.