This year the Doodles and I will be traveling to visit family for Easter, so our baskets will stay in storage since they are too cumbersome to travel with, but I still wanted a cute and festive way to gift the Easter treats and goodies I bought for my family. So when I spotted these pastel gift bags at Michael’s I knew they would be the perfect travel-friendly Easter basket alternative. With the addition of some vinyl lettering, a cute acrylic bunny gift tag and rainbow ribbon, they are ready to hip hop their way to Pennsylvania for our Easter celebration!
Cricut (or other vinyl cutting machine)
- Purchase and download the hand lettered Happy Easter SVG file.
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space.
- Resize the image to 5.5″ wide.
- Cut the file out of white vinyl.
- Weed the cut vinyl and using transfer tape adhere the sticker to your gift bag.